A full sew-in weave with virgin human hair, would need approximately 8 to 10 ounces of hair. We recommend buying 3 bundles of hair for lengths 8” to 18”. We recommend 4 bundles for lengths 20″ or longer. Each bundles weighs 100g. Keep in mind that since the hair is sold by total weight the rule is: “The longer the hair, the shorter the weft.”
CAN I COLOR THIS HAIR?
YES! This is 100% virgin human hair which is unprocessed and has not been processed in anyway. You can color the hair, however once virgin hair is treated in any way, it is no longer virgin. Please be sure to keep your color treated hair conditioned and moisturized.
HOW LONG DOES THIS HAIR LAST?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our customers generally use the hair for 6 to 12 months.
MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL TEXTURES
• Shampoo at least once a week
• Use a shampoo no higher than pH7
• Do NOT massage hair
• Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
• Apply conditioner, comb through with a wide tooth comb, starting with the ends working your way up you scalp
• Rinse thoroughly
• Let air dry
• Use styling products minimally to avoid build up
• For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for natural look
• For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave in conditioner & water
• AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT!
• Dampen hair with a water bottle
• Comb through (wide tooth comb) beginning at the ends and working your way up to your scalp
• Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls
• Let air dry
• Style as desired